- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- HND Accounting
The Finance Officer is responsible for maintaining financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements. He/she is responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personneladministration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations.
- Fast thinker, honest and pleasant attitude.
- Having worked within the IT and web services domain would be an added advantage
- Should be a leader who will inspire and be willing to meet different and new people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a quickly changing, fast-growth environment.