We’re Looking for a self-motivated web designer with excellent graphic design skills and a solid understanding of usability. A good working knowledge of Flash, HTML and CSS is a major plus, as is a general understanding of the importance of best practices such as web standards and accessibility.
- Design for all digital mediums (websites/mobile, digital advertising, videos, email)
- Create conceptual sketches, detailed wireframes, and storyboards to communicate interactions, process flows, and visual hierarchy
- Design and apply new/existing concepts and style guides to wireframes
- Collaborate with a Creative Director on design concepts and ensure all communications developed are brand-compliant
- Complete design assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail
- Knowledge of front-end development techniques (HTML5, responsive design, ajax) and tools (git, preprocessors, content management systems)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of After Effects a plus
- At least 5 years of digital design (or related) experience, with a strong understanding of graphic design, motion graphic design, and UI/UX
- Excellent Communication skills and effective and persuasive in concept presentations to clients
We’re not sticklers for fancy degrees. We just want someone who can get the job done.